Saturday, November 17, 2012

COLLEGE

I went to the city yesterday to do some college searching!

I went to The Fashion Institute of New York, as well as The Artinstitute of New York City.
I must say that I loved FIT more than Ai, even if that does sound like a cliché.

Anyways,

In the city I went to a fashion show! IT WAS AMAZING! I highly recommend everyone, whether you love fashion or not, to attend one show in their lifetime.  It’s such a great feeling to know your opinion matters.

I went shopping of course!
I bought a new blazer.  It is a deep blue and I got in on sale! It wasn’t even on the rack yet but I was fortunate enough to have a coupon!
It was originally $138.00 and I got it for only $84.00..or at least around that.  It was a safe, well deserving need.

I also treated myself to a new coat with a plaid pattern.  Black and white colors are classic and match everything, and with the pattern being plaid, fun is added to the coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment